Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Meteor! Meteor! Meteor! Will you exist tonight? If you really exist, hope you can help to increase my luck in exam so i can pass through the last paper~
Math 2 is one of the toughest subject i have learned because i really don't know what the lecturer was talking about. Wow~ So hard to understand the concept, Inequalities, Sequences and Series, Function, these are the three topics that will come out in the exam~ Damn hard!
I know this is not the to pointing our finger on the lecturer, but is his fault, i guess. I don't understand what i want to learn for now, even just the basic thing. The lecturer made me feel confused and .........
Okay, i want to fight for the "pass" ! I want it so much!
Holiday is coming soon~ not soon already...... 2 days more! Haha! can't wait to gather with my friends and family~ Ya~
I miss my hometown so much~

No comments:

Post a Comment