Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Soon i will be back! ^^

Haha. It's time! a day more to the exam for last paper - Math 2. It's so hard and difficult,unlike Math 1. Oh My God! i don't know what should i study by now~ i don't understand topic of function at all. Sketchig, drawing graph....... It's damn hard! I want to give up already but you know, i'm the one who wants to win too much~ i can't live without the word "win" in my life. That's why i stand still and fight for myself a sucess..... to become a teacher who can earn a lotof money inthe future. So keep going Chia! You can do it!
Math! Math! Math! I will get mad because of you!
I just hope tomorrow there will be a question that i willing can answer~
After this stupid paper, nothing i will be worried about already. I hope tomorrow it can go well~
i just want to get a pass. Nothing more than that~

No comments:

Post a Comment