Friday, November 13, 2009

Wa....after a long long sleep, I'm back again. I wonder why we the people just can feel the power of friendship after we had faced a sicknesss or a problem..... After a whole day "cirit-birit" and "muntah-muntah", i know the people who is really concerned about me- my friends that i have doubt about them before. I'm really fail to become someones friend, not pass at all. Thanks Nyee Yong for cooking such yummy porridge for me, i really feel touching... Thanks Tai Fen for borrowing me her heater(actually for hot water storage, not heater) and offered her instant porridge for my dinner, really concern... Thanks for my roomate Li Bei because she asked me to eat something and care about me, haha, unexpected all the friend was so nicely, others like Wendy, Shin Dee, Cherry (not afraid if i "muntah" in her car), thanks you all. I'm not forget to thank my sister la..... She always care about me.... Hehe, banked money to me, helped me top up, wow! I feel i'm the most "幸福" having you all in my life. I'm not forgot Sherline la..... my best friend although we are far away from each other now, you fight for your STPM, while i'm fighting to achieve a post as a teacher; different road......
Holiday is coming .... a week to go.... haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment