Saturday, November 7, 2009

Study Baby!

I wonder why i'm still lazy and prefer not to study even though exam is coming out soon..... 3 days more. I want a past and I aim not to become the last one.... so shameful.... really, but....... lazy la. I don't want fight, fight and fight lol.... like what i'm doing at primary school. Just relax..... take it easy! May be i'm too relax lol......
OUM's farewell party is coming soon! I want to see what my classmates will lokk like.:P HAha! All looks very beautiful with their dressing- dinner dress lol xD. I'm sure all the guys will like it, i guess. Beauty and beauty le..... But wearing gown and high heels, that wasn't my style la! don't know what will happen....hehe.....fall down! Hopes it won't.....
=.= Exam....exam....exam.....=.=
i don't know what will happen if i fail....oh no! can't imagine it lol.....

No comments:

Post a Comment