Saturday, November 7, 2009

Study! Study! Study! wow, i can't why they all can still got interest on study lol..... I really don't understand. Now, i think i may become the last place in the class already; a day more closing to exam, i'm nottouching even a page of book yet, oh no! I want to win but I can't do like others, they all really work hard and deserve to win it.
Actually i think exam is like a big big wars for those who still studying, trust me!
If i ask you, you study for what? The answer of course for the exam right? The government also see the exam result to decide to give a person a scholarship, am i right? Sometimes i ask myself, if we get a good result but not good in our social, can we still sucess? I don't think so. Study if just for the exam, it doesn't mean anything...
Will you still remember the things we had studied after we had passed through the exam???? Asked yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment