Wednesday, November 18, 2009

wahahaha~

SP!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm back tomorrow!!! hehe~ so happy la~ Exam finally over already~ Now it's the time to celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Later i will go to karaoke with my friends and then at night we may have a steamboat party! Souns great! Hopefully i will not "muntah-muntah" again..... So that i can eat a lot of food i want~
Tomorrow is my last day at ipoh~ haha~ time pass through so fast~ It just like i'm first day register at here, just a while and looked like just pass a day only~Can't imagine i have been here for half year already~
I know many new friends and i also miss a lot of my old friends who still at SP waiting for me~ Now i will be back!
I'm just thinking that will i miss all of my friends at ipoh?????????? Maybe...
Anyway, exam is finish!!!!!!! It's time to relax and celebrate! ^^ Let's start the paty babe!

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha i knw you are so excited my dear! all you hav to do is just come back! hehe =D

    ReplyDelete